Friday, December 16, 2005

New addtion to the Mpls-Chicago Trip

Another co-worker is onboard to go on the approximate 450 mile trip to Minnesota with me next year. I will be joining a health club tomorrow and begin taking spin classes to get in shape over the winter. My winter exercise target is three days of spin classes and three days of aerobic weight lifting. I believe we will begin this regimen at the beginning of 2006.

I recently purchased the Audiobook "How to Make a Good Brain Great" by Daniel Amen. He is a neuroscientist and founder of the Amen Clinic in California. The material presented in this book are keys points to live by to maintain brain health. Two major components are diet and exercise. This book is a must read, and I believe it should be part of high school health class curriculum.

Also, to alleviate my doldrums associated with finishing my Masters, I have enrolled in the MBA program at the Stuart School of Business and I will begin taking classes again January 2006.

No comments: