Thursday, April 13, 2006

Super Training Day

Today was the first day that I rode my bike to spin class instead of driving. It is about 9 miles from my home to the gym, which I covered in 23 minutes. At 5:15am there are very few cars on the road and it is really easy to go a long distance without stopping. I had about 20 minutes to cool down before spin class started. Strangely, I was able to continue solidly through spin class without any lingering effects from the ride in. It was a different story when I rode from the gym to work after spin class. My legs were tired and my heart rate remained elevated. After getting a protein shake and an energy drink in me, I feel like a million bucks. I hopped on the scale last night and I am under 230lbs. I am going to take my weekly measurement tomorrow and update the fit day website. I am hoping to weigh in at 227.5 lbs. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

No comments: