Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Busy!

I have recently sequestered myself into the daily grind of work and education. My physical health is suffering as a result. I have only 3 weeks to go until I am finished with my Masters. I really need to refocus on health. The sad truth is that as I become overwhelmed with daily activities, I neglect excercise. This is sad because I have made the following priorities: Wife, Work, School, Health. I am typically able to do well with three of these priorities; however, I seem to choose to neglect health before others.

My goal is to be able to focus on each of the four priorities. I have three weeks to figure it out because after that, school goes away.

My take on recent events:
When your opponent is gaining strength accuse them of cheating. It will take attention off of your own flaws. When your opponent is weak, go for them where it hurts.

R: D's are politicizing issue, and closing senate doors is a stunt.
D: This has always been an issue, and there is an opportunity to address it. R's heavy handed politics have been exposed.

Who's ready to put credence into Bush's Press Secretary, that is, the voice of the White House? Remember, Scott Mclellan assured us that he spoke with Dick Cheney and Scooter Libby personally and that through this conversation Scott was certain that they were not involved with the leaking of Plame's name?

Why do republicans under attack, bring up the fact that something is being "politicized"? Do they only have to answer to their own party? To restate a previous point a little differently: when under attack, accuse your opponent of cheating.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate GB!