Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Old Friends and New Motivation

I recently got in touch with a former co-worker of mine, Brent Winebarger. We worked together at Bennet's cycle in Saint Louis Park, Roseville, and Uptown in Minnesota. He was an awesome cycling partner and I have nothing but great memories of hanging out with him. He was also one of people that got me deep into cycling. We lost touch when he moved to Texas shorly after I completed my bike trip from Minneapolis to Florida in 1999. With a quick Google search, I came across his Cycling Profile. He is living the life that I am entireley envious of: surrounding by cyclists, and riding competitively.

I hope that soon I will back in shape where we can ride together the way we did in 1999, but for me that means taking it up a few notches to reach his current riding level.

No comments: