Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Say What?!?

Typically when I think of King George, I think of King "Oil Slick" George and his administrations' ties to oil, where alternative energy is considered drilling in Alaska instead of the Middle East.

Don't get me wrong, I have posted in the past that readers research "Peak Oil", "Hubbert's Peak", "Ghawar is Dying" and such, suggesting that we need alternative energy. I do believe that the oil in ANWR is good for George's "Strategery" because we have mastered efficiencies with petroleum and our national defence depends on a domestic supply of oil. Consider that if we used ANWR oil to fuel Amercian's current driving habits, the ANWR reserves would be depleted in less than one-year.

I have written in the past regarding my "vision" of alternative energies, and the King is going to talk about how our national security depends on pursuing alternative fuels.

Today seems appropriate to revisit the "time will tell" post.

New tickers for consideration: STP, SPWR, ESLR, ENER, AND XSNX.OB (OH YEAH!!). I expect each of these to experience somewhat of a price correction tomorrow because the anticipation of KG's speach is built into the price. (Buy the rumor, sell the news.)

To restate from my previous post:

Being "green" should not have a tree-hugger connotation any longer. Being green is becoming the backbone of economic decisions that are driven by national security issues and the cost of carbon-based fuels.

1 comment:

Psyclist said...

I am glad you stopped by. I have commented on DSTI in the linked posts.

I agree, DSTI has significant potential and a stonger ability to bring their product to production status with the recent hiring of ESLR's VP of Manufacturing.