Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Rainy Morning

This morning was the first in over a month that I had to ride through the rain. I don't mind the rain nearly as much as I mind the crap that my wheels spray all over me. Arriving at work with a thin layer of grime is always a treat! I sometimes think that people have two differnt driving modes. One when the weather is okay and they drive normally, and the other is when wheather conditions bad and people have driver dimentia. By some people being over-cautions they do strange things like slam on their brakes and change lanes when they see a cyclist in their rear view mirror. This has never happened on a clear day, and only on poor weather days.

To Home: (Last Night)
Cannondale Road Bike
Total Distance: 8 miles
Time: 24min 55sec
Gallons of gas saved: 0.25 gallons

To Work: (This Morning)
Cannondale Road Bike
Total Distance: 8 miles
Time: 25min 37sec
Gallons of gas saved: 0.25 gallons

No comments: