Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Still Riding, and very busy

I haven't been posting nearly as much as I would like. My job and grad school havw kept me very busy lately. I was hoping that I would use my ride time to set goals for riding to and from work. However, the ride time is controlled by the number of red lights that I stop at. Today, I was riding very hard and my total ride time was 25min 43 sec.

I was happy to weigh in at 249.5lbs over the weekend. I can push my weight down about 5lbs easily through water weight loss while riding. This weight was over the weekend and I hadn't rode my bike for a day-and-a-half.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Scott - I am also happy for and proud of you.
I know that your hard work and perserverance is paying off.
Hopefully you will be able to ride well into November.

I know you are close to your goal of 1500 miles.
Although it may be tough, I think you should ride your bike to Wheaton on Saturday - I know you can do it, and I will make you a lunch.

LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi. I plan on hanging out with you in my mind again tonight. I think we'll be boating and drinking beer and listening to KMFDM.

Btw - sorry I missed you at the imaginary bar in my mind where we hang out last night. It was TOTALLY your mom's fault.